Ice House Youth Hockey League
MITE, SQUIRT, PEEWEE, BANTAM, MIDDLE/JV, HIGH SCHOOL
- Season Length: April 14- June 28, 2012 (no games 5/26-28) ● Enrollment Deadline – MARCH 21, 2012
- 12 regular season games, plus playoffs. Teams that compete in the championship games will receive an award
- Game schedules will be available on our website April 3rd
- High School League – NO FIGHTING TOLERATED
Team Applicants will receive 1 pre-season practices (first come first served with team deposit). Scheduling requests must accompany application; requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Teams must supply their own coaches and jerseys. A $2,000.00 deposit must accompany team application by March 21, 2012. The balance is due by May 1, 2012.
CROSS ICE HOCKEY
ATOM-6 & Under / MITE-8 & Under
Our Avalanche House League plays cross-ice games to introduce the fundamentals of ice hockey to the novice player. By dividing the rink into three smaller rinks/games the players have more fun and develop faster. Each child becomes more involved in the play and has increased opportunities to touch the puck. The emphasis in this league is on skill development and fun. Rosters will be flexible, no scores or standings will be recorded.
Ages: Players born in 2003 and younger
- Season Length: April 15th – June 24th (No session on 5/27/12)
- Game Day & Time: Sundays at 11:30 AM -12:30 PM
- Jersey Distribution: April 15th at 11:00 AM.
- Games begin on April 15th at 11:30 AM
Season price: $250
Ice House Youth Hockey Program
The Ice House runs hockey programs for all ages and abilities. With professional instructors led by Hockey Director Dan May, the Ice House is recognized as the finest facility in the area and the place to play great hockey. For the young beginner we offer primary clinics, which cover the basics of skating and fundamental hockey skills as well as summer camps, clinics and leagues.
Our summer camps are designed for all ages 5 through 18 and players of all abilities. These week long camps cover everything from skating stride technique to game situation skills. Day camps and evening specialized mini camps are available in July and August.