Spring Youth League Schedules Online
Spring League Schedules
All positions are full for the Spring 2015 season.
MITE CROSS ICE ● MITE FULL ICE ● SQUIRT ● PEEWEE ● BANTAM ● HIGH SCHOOL
- Season Length: March 21- June 14, 2015
- 10 regular season games (11 games for mite cross ice)
- Top 4 teams at each age bracket qualify for playoffs
- Game schedules and individual team assignments will be available on our website by March 14
- Team Entries will receive 4 practices (first come first served with team deposit). Scheduling requests must accompany application; requests will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Team Entries must supply their own coaches and jerseys A $2,000.00 deposit must accompany team application by March 3, 2015. The balance is due by May 1, 2015. Once your team application and deposit have been submitted and the divisions have been set, you will be emailed a USER NAME and PASSWORD to input and manage your team roster online. You will be required to enter each player’s name, jersey #, position, date of birth, and email address. Changes to the roster can be made up until May 10th 2015, at which point rosters will be frozen. For questions about inputting your roster contact Glenn Carlough at firstname.lastname@example.org. Teams may roster up to 20 players and must register their players and coaches online with USA Hockey to compete in the 2015 Spring Ice House Hockey League. To register please visit https://www.usahockeyregistration.com/ to fill out the appropriate form and pay the applicable fee. Confirmation numbers for teams (all players and coaches) must be emailed to Glenn Carlough in an excel spreadsheet.
- Individuals Applicant: Payment in Full with application. Jersey distribution will be 30 minutes prior to your first game.
Individual teams do not practice. All players must register with USA Hockey to compete in the Spring 2015 Ice House Hockey League. To register please visit https://www.usahockeyregistration.com USA Hockey confirmation form must be submitted with your application. Players must have full ice hockey equipment.