Summer Camp 2017
Summer Camp 2017 at Ice House
The North Jersey Avalanche is proud to present its 20 th Annual Summer Hockey Camp. Mike Kim and John Amodeo both part of our Avalanche AAA coaching staff, are back as our most dedicated lead instructors. Twenty-Five (25) hours of ice time in one week makes this camp the ideal place for all youth hockey players to elevate their game in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere. The North Jersey Avalanche Player Development principles are the backbone of the small group/area games curriculum. Our Hockey Day Camp is recommended for players’ 5-13 years of age. Full hockey equipment is required for all on- ice programs.
- WEEK 1 JULY 10-14
- WEEK 2 JULY 17- 21
- WEEK 3 JULY 24-28
- WEEK 4 JULY 31- AUG 4
- WEEK 5 AUG 7-11
WEEK 6 AUG 14-18SOLD OUT!
- WEEK 7* AUG 21-24 (*4 DAYS) AM & FULL Day SOLD OUT!
- Best Price for the Most Ice Around!
- Power Skating
- 2 ½ Hours On-Ice – ½ Day Session
- Stick Skills Development
- 5 Hours On-Ice – Full Day Session
- Team Concepts - conveyed through small area games
- Excellent coach to player ratio
- Friday’s Finale – Big Game and Awards
- Daily Scrimmages both AM and PM sessions
- Free Ice House Camp Jersey & Tee-Shirt