On Ice Training
Welcome to the Ice House On Ice Skating School. We are offering a comprehensive on and off ice training program designed to maximize the potential of every skater. The On and Off Ice sessions are divided by levels to maximize class effectiveness. Our Off Ice program features daily Ballet, Strength & Conditioning and Off Ice Jump classes. In addition, we have the best Professional Staff in the area and one of the best in the entire country!
On Ice Program
Our On Ice Program consists of Freestyle, Dance and Pair Ice. Classes are available from 5:55 am to 6:10 pm Monday through Friday and Saturday ice is also available in the mornings and afternoons. We have sessions for every level of skater ranging from beginner to nationally ranked athletes. Please check the Freestyle, Pairs and Dance schedule to see a complete list of the designations. We are limiting the number of skaters on every session. The limit per session will vary based upon the lowest designation for that particular session. PLEASE NOTE: The test level designations and/or the maximum number of skaters per session may be changed at any time. A notice on the MESSAGE BOARD located next to the Skating School Office will be posted if any such change is made.
On Ice Program Pricing
We offer the following pricing options for every skater for our Freestyle, Open and Pairs/Dance sessions:
10 Session Card: $120
40 Session Card: $360
- All session cards will have an expiration date of 60 days from the date of issue.
- All sales, tickets (issued as a receipt for all sessions purchased), discount cards etc. are non transferable (ie: they may be used only by the specific individual in whose name the purchase was made).
- Each individual person must purchase a minimum of 40 sessions to get the extended discounted per session rate (ie: we will no longer combine two children onto one discount card).
* Please check the monitors in the lobby for 2nd rink assignment
- Freestyle: All sessions are restricted to skaters whose freestyle test levels correspond to the session. The skater MUST have passed the minimum level of FREESTYLE test to qualify to skate on a particular session i.e.: skater must have passed the Juvenile Freestyle Test to skate on a JUVENILE-SENIOR session.
- Open: Open to any level of skater and/or skating discipline
- Pairs/Dance/Elite: Open to PAIR TEAMS, SOLO DANCERS, DANCE TEAMS, AND SINGLES INTERNATIONAL TEAM MEMBERS only. Prior approval from the Director is required.
- PLEASE NOTE: Field Moves may be skated on any session corresponding to the skater's freestyle level. Solo Dance lessons MUST be skated on DANCE or OPEN sessions ONLY!
It may be necessary for you to show proof they are a member of the ISI/USFSA or of their highest Freestyle test passed. PLEASE have your membership card or most recent test sheets with you when you come to the rink should the Office need to see proof.