Adult Hockey League
Fall/Winter Adult League 2017-18 SOLD OUT!
Fall/Winter League Schedules 2017-18
- 16 Regular Season Games (top 8 teams in each division qualify for playoffs)
- Team Fee: $6595
- Individual Applicant (division 8 only) Fee: $495 / Goalies $250 (experienced individual players should contact Tom Preville for placement at 201-487-8444 ext. 269)
- 6 - 12 Teams Per Division - Filled on a first come first served basis, divisions may be sub-divided
- Great Start Times – Most start times between 9:00pm and 10:45pm
- Instant stats available online, immediately following each game
- Season Length October 9 – March 22
- All players must be at least 18 years’ old
· REGISTRATION DEADLINE – September 21, 2017
- SCHEDULES & INDIVIDUAL TEAM ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE ON OUR WEB SITE BY OCTOBER 5th
- Division 3 Thursday
- Division 4 Wednesday
- Division 040 Thursday
- Division 5 Tuesday
- Division 6 Monday/Tuesday
- Division 6W Monday/Tuesday
- Division 7 Sunday/Thursday
- Division 8 Sunday/Tuesday
- Division 8W Sunday/Thursday
We are in need of score keepers for our Adult Leagues. Score keepers will be paid $20 per game. If you or someone you know may be interested please contact Tom Preville at 201-487-8444 ext 269 email@example.com.
The Greater Bergen County Adult Ice Hockey league provides a place to play for players 18 years old and above of any ability. Our league is split into 8 divisions to ensure a level playing environment for everyone. Our Division 1 features some of the areas best adult hockey players, while our Division 8 provides an avenue for beginner players to hone their skills. Weekly standings and scoring leaders are updated regularly here during the season.
The league offers 3 seasons of play
- Fall/Winter: September-March
- Spring: April-June
- Summer: July-August
Applications are accepted as individuals as well as team entries and are divided based on past experience or previous team records. We also offer Beginner clinics for players to prepare for league play or supplement their league schedule. Clinics typically run for 2-3 months in the fall or early spring If you or your team is looking for a place to play look no further than the Ice House, our leagues are professionally run and very competitive. Our average of 64 teams speaks for itself. For more information on our Adult leagues call 201-487-8444 ext. 269.
Hockey Program Mission Statement
The Ice House Adult League is designed to provide a safe and sportsmanlike environment in which hockey players of all abilities can enjoy the competition and camaraderie of organized hockey. The Ice House Adult League is based upon respect for one's opponent, the officials, and the game. A cooperative effort between the league, its players, its teams and its officials is essential in creating an atmosphere conducive to fair play and the well being of all participants. By offering multiple levels of competition the league provides an appropriate venue for every adult player and/or team desirous of recreational play. The Ice House Adult League does not embrace a "win at all costs" attitude. It is not the appropriate venue for venting one's personal frustrations, nor is it a league for "enforcers", antagonizers or for those whose intensity level does not allow them to adhere to the aforementioned ideals. It is also not the league in which to enter your team in a lower division than your skill allows. The Ice House values its customers who have made its adult league the largest of its kind in the country. The league thanks those of you who are currently playing in the spirit of the league and we would ask everyone who plays here to strive toward that end.