Spring League Schedules
- Atom League Schedule
- Mite League Schedule
- Squirt league Schedule
- Peewee League Schedule
- High School League Schedule
Spring League Standings
The Ice House is proud to present the 2013 Spring Youth League! We offer leagues for all ages 5-18.
- Season Length: April 6- June 23, 2013 (no games 5/25-5/27)
- 10 games, includes playoffs. Teams that compete in the championship games will receive an award.
- Game schedules and individual team assignments will be available on our website by March 27.
- High School League – NO FIGHTING WILL BE TOLERATED
Ice House Youth Hockey Program
The Ice House runs hockey programs for all ages and abilities. With professional instructors led by Hockey Director Dan May, the Ice House is recognized as the finest facility in the area and the place to play great hockey. For the young beginner we offer primary clinics, which cover the basics of skating and fundamental hockey skills as well as summer camps, clinics and leagues.
Our summer camps are designed for all ages 5 through 18 and players of all abilities. These week long camps cover everything from skating stride technique to game situation skills. Day camps and evening specialized mini camps are available in July and August.